Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wedding stuff...

Well, here I am at home doing nothing so I thought why not look at pictures from when Matt and I got married. Well let you it was fun. Pictures always provide evidence that something happened right. As we going to bed last which was about 1:00 am... wow that's late. I couldn't fall asleep! That has been the second time I haven't been to fall asleep after midnight! It bugs me, but there is a reason why I'm telling you guys this.  Last night I started to think, sometimes thinking gets the better of me in a bad way, but yesterday was something different! I was thinking GOOD things! It came as a shock to me. I started thinking about my life and every mistake and good thing I have ever done has lead me to this exact point in life where I am now. I would not be married to the sweetest guy if I had made other choices. Also, it not only the choices I've made but the fact that my Heavenly Father has helped me get where I am right now. So, that is why I'm all wedding this and wedding that! I am very grateful for my husband and everything that he does, like when I can't sleep (when I'm thinking horrible thoughts) he stays up even if has work the next day. That's all I have wanted to say today.

P.S. when you get married make sure you do your "Thank You" notes SOON! I haven't started on mine and I feel so bad! Actually I might start them today thinking about! See ya later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment