Sunday, June 10, 2012

A little about myself

Hello, my name is Elizabeth Wright. I am married to Matt Wright, he was born here in Salt Lake City where we currently are living. I however was born and raised in California. Never did I think I was ever going to live in Utah. In the end I moved to Utah to go to school and it was the best decision of my life. Dixie State College is where I attend my first year of college. Here is where I met my husband, at the Institute of Religion. We were married on May 5, 2012 in the St. George temple. I'm an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is the reason I am who I am today, also the reason why I have such a wonderful husband. Well that is all I can think of at this moment. Hopefully I will keep this updated with everything that is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment