Sunday, June 10, 2012

XBOX

Many women now a days would think that their husbands or boyfriends play and spend why to much on their Xbox, I however am maybe the few girls how actually really appreciate the fact it exists. I know for a fact that my husband was worried that his wife was going to hate the fact that he loves his Xbox. However that is not true I love his Xbox. We have two of them. One is his and the other is his brother's. Who is severing a mission for two years as a missionary in California! So for 2 years I get use that Xbox and play Skyrim. I have always loved to play video games, I watched my brother play them on the Nintendo 64 when we were growing up. I have to say that my favorite game as I was little would have been Super Mario Bros. I think my brother still has it to this day and when we go over we pull it out and play on that. The reason why I bring up this topic was because yesterday Matt had the day off and what did we do you ask. Well we pretty much played Skyrim all day. It is freaking great that we can both talking about the quests we are going and how is always plays on a harder level then me. ( I play on novice!)  Now as we wind down on our Sunday it is nice to look back on yesterday and even if we didn't speak to each other much we both enjoyed that we got to play Skyrim and I know that he loves that I play it! After it is his fault I love this game. He was the one who introduced to it.

2 comments:

  1. My sister in law is an animator and works for EA.
    My brother also likes his PS3, and I know that they buy 2 player games and often play with eachother.
    I think it can be another tool for couples to talk,play together. fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is another way for couple to be able to have fun with each other. I believe that every girl should at least give them a chance.

      Delete