Monday, June 11, 2012

SKYRIM. :(

I have been playing Skyrim ever since my husband wanted to know if I would give it a try. Not going to lie it was a little scary for me. Wolves jumping out of nowhere, dragons attacking you. The caves that I would have to go through to get something for a quest. Man it's some scary stuff. I have a couple of characters, however I have not done the Main Quest on any of them, so I thought maybe I should give the main quest a chance. So I made a new character and I was way excited! So, I'm at this part where I have to try defeat Alduin for the first time, (Alduin's Bane quest name)  I am on the Throat of the World and the games messes with me! Aludin landing on the ground and I could hurt him. It was a stinkin' glitch! I was so upset I called my husband over and he thought that we should reload. So, we did and it was working, at least I thought so. Alduin's health WOULD NOT go down! We reloaded again, the same thing happened. My husband tried his hardest to get it back working but it just change anything. Finally, he suggested that I turn off the Xbox. So at this moment I am letting it cool down. I'm crossing my fingers when I turn it back on it will work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment