Friday, August 3, 2012

30 day challenge

Well I am a little late, but that's okay...I thought I would give this things a chance.
DAY 1

So the my relationship status is MARRIED the sweetest guy ever!!!

DAY 2


Where I see myself I'm 10 years

- have a home, the way I want to be decorated.
-at least have 4 kids. I want 6. I know that sounds like a lot, but that is how many to I want.
-To be able to stay home with my kids.
So far that is all I can think of at the moment, but I'm to have more in the near future.  Plus I already have one down because I married the man of my dreams and we are living somewhere that has four seasons!!! Soooo much better than the desert I grew up in.

DAY 3 


My views on drugs and alcohol. Well I just think they are plain dumb. I don't see why people find them so great. They don't do anything for you, once all of that is out of the body's the real is back on and you deal with the problems that you put on hold for a while or night. I just hope that it when they become parents they don't let their kids to the things they did.

On a side note it was nephew's 4th birthday today!! He also starts preschool this year he is growing up so fast. I can't wait to have my own kids. That won't be for a good 2 years from now.

-Elizabeth Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment