Friday, August 17, 2012

Been a while.

Well, I guess I should start off by saying that I have a job. :) That is good news! Well yesterday as I was driving to work my tire decided to pretty die on me! I know it's great. So I wanted to cry when it happened because I hate when things happen to cars I am because I don't know how to deal with them! It makes me so mad at myself. So there I was there driving and my tire went all crazy on my so I pulled over and this gentleman stopped to help me it was so nice of him! I for sure live in Utah, because I have not had that happen to me anywhere, but in Utah! So I am do grateful for that guy you pulled over to see if I was alright. I didn't even get his name. Sadly. So whoever it was "thank you". Also, my one of my home teachers drive my husband out to wear I was and then took me to work. It was so kind of him, it is times like that I am so grateful for the church has these home/visiting teachers. They really do make a difference in our lives. :)

So, I work at Kneaders Bakery and Cafe and if you live in Utah and have not been, well I suggest you go! It is pure awesomeness and the food is amazing plus they have amazing sweets!! Alrighty. I will going to be bed now, because it's midnight and my husband is sleeping. :)

I know I look weird in the picture but I my outfit for work is pretty sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment