Monday, August 27, 2012

Children...

So on Sunday we had a baby blessing. So therefore, there were more people than normal. A lot more kids. Everytime there is a baby blessing it makes me want to have a baby and there are a lot because we go to a student married ward. We also were sitting next to. A couple who are expecting there first child. Me looking like creeper looked over and was look at her rub her belly for a couple seconds. My husband had to stop me from looking. So, then I wanted to have a child really bad. I wish I could have a little one to call my own. To look after them and the relief society lesson was on parenting. It was a good lesson. So, now I want a bab. We plan on waiting at least a year or two before we even start about actually starting a fimaly. For now I will have to spoil my nephew and niece till I get my little one. Hopefully, I have twins...I hope it could happen, but let's just keep the wishingfor having a baby in 1-2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment